Apply for FB Subscription Messaging in 2 Easy Steps
Watch how to apply for Facebook Subscription Messaging by clicking play above
Deadline for submitting your request is July 31, 2019
What is this and why is it necessary?
Subscription Messaging is the ability for a FB page to send non-promotional chat blasts to their subscribers.
In the first 24hrs of a subscription you may send as many promotional and non-promotional messages as you like. However, after that you have to have to be approved to send out chat blasts and they can only be non-promotional.
Have you applied for subscription messaging for your Facebook Page? No?
No worries. I’ve got you covered with these two easy steps.
On your page (not profile) click on settings
- Then click on Messenger Platform and scroll down to Advanced
- Messaging Features and click on Request.
- Select the type of message you plan to send
- Describe the kind of messages you will send
- Provide two examples of messages you will send
- Click save draft and then submit for review.